Service Introduction Video
Target Clients and Services
• Personal psychological counselling services for young people aged 19 to 30;
• Family counselling services for adolescents of age 11 to 18 and their families.
Qualifications of the Counsellors
The counsellors of the Centre are all Christians, and have undertaken professional training in social work or psychological counselling. At the same time, the Centre employ voluntary workers, who either possess relevant professional qualifications or have received basic counselling training. The Centre adopts a strict selection process for appointing the voluntary workers.
Appointment Procedures and Waiting time
After calling up the Centre and register with your name and contact number, the counsellors will make a reply within 1 to 4 days to gain an initial understanding of the situation in hand. If a counselling session is deemed to be required , an entry will be recorded in the session waiting list . Arrangements for counselling sessions will be made and the waiting time will depend on the number of clients on the waiting list.
• Personal interviews last 50 minutes per session. 1.5 sessions (75 minutes)will be arranged for youngsters coming together with parents.
• Session content will remain confidential and handled professionally, unless:
1. There are possibilities that the client or others are in danger.
2. The client has given permission.
3. There is a court order.
• Personal counselling sessions: 1.7% of monthly income
• Family counselling sessions: 1.5% of total monthly income of family
• The minimum cost is $150 and is capped at $1,500 per session.
Mon, Wed, Thu and Fri 9:30am to 12.30pm; 2:30pm to 8pm
Closed on Public Holidays
* The Counselling Centre uses flexible working hours, please make an appointment.